3M™ Dual Lock™ SJ3540 Will "Mate" Type 400 3M™ Dual Lock™ Fasteners. When Mating To Type 400 Will Provide A Tighter Grip
Sold per inch x 1 inch
12 inches- We send 1 feet uncut,
60 inches- We send 5 feet uncut
- SOLD BY INCH
- 250 stem density per square inch
- Interlocking mushroom-shaped heads provide strong, reliable, and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170, Type 250 or Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
The 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3550 is a convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts, or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution ( can be opened and closed multiple times) that bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate, and ABS.
Durable and secure, the 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3550 has exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads, providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. This solid pressure sensitive foam tape features a strong, durable bond that is heat, chemical, and UV resistant.